Sunday 9 April 2017

Happy Easter Handmade card

Hello everyone
I am back with a handmade card today and after really long. I haven't made any cards in the last few months and so I am really excited to share this one with you all. Since Easter is on the horizon, I have made a shabby chic Easter card.
I am putting my card up at monthly competitions at:-
1 Addicted to stamps challenge#236
2 Allsorts challenge Blog Week 410 - Bring on the bling
14 Scrappy Land Challenge #63- Used die from Elizabeth Craft Design

I have used a lot of products to make this one and am simply in love with the result. The papers used for the card are from Eno Greetings and Papericious. I have done a little stenciling using a very pretty Roses stencil from Prima Marketing. The egg is fussy but by me since I didn't have a die for it. The stamp used for the sentiment is partly from a local store while the EASTER is handwritten using a finetip waterproof Black pen.
I added some delicate leaves using Elizabeth craft designs die and some mulberry flowers which are from different stores. The laces and trims are from local store and Itsybitsy. I did dry brush some Art Basics Heavy white gesso on some flowers and other places.
 I have distressed the edges and added some sparkle using clear sparkle powder from Crafters corner. I have also used Wink of stella at some places. The little gold bird is from Papericious chippies and is heat embossed using Tinsel Gold from Ranger.Finally, I finished the card by added few  sequins and splatters of gold and white acrylic paints.
List of Supplies:-
1 White cardstock - Itsybitsy
2 shades of green cardstock - Itsybitsy
3 Pattern paper for background - Eno Greetings
4 Pattern paper for Egg - Papericious Flora Season
5 Roses Stencil - Prima Marketing
6 Pink color splash - Itsybitsy- To add Pink tinge to the texture paste used for stenciling
7 Embossing/ Texture paste - Art Basics Prima Marketing
8 White Gesso - Art Basics - Prima Marketing
9 White fun foam to add dimensions - Local Store
10 Leaves die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
11 Mulberry flowers - Crafters corner, The Craftshop, Local stores
12 Jute twine - Itsybitsy
13 Laces and trims - Local store and Itsybitsy
14 Clear sequins - Crafters corner
15 Gold sequins- Itsybitsy
16 Silicon glue - Itsybitsy
17 Clear Sparkle dust - Crafters corner
18 Wink of stella - Crafters corner
19 Tim Holtz Distressing tool- Crafters corner
20 Bird Chippies - Papericious
21 Versamark - Crafters corner
22 Tinsel Gold - Crafters corner
23 Wow Heat gun - Itsybitsy
24 White and gold acrylic paints

I hope you liked my card. Thank you so much for visiting me.

32 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card :) love the shabby chic look.
    Hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preety...Ty so much stopping by. Glad you liked my card.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. So beautiful, lots of gorgeous flowers, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Wendy
      Ty so stopping by. So happy you liked my card.
      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful arrangement of flowers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sonia.
      Ty for stopping by. Glad you liked my card.
      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! I love how you added the sparkle powder!! The layers and details are stunning!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa...Ty so much for all the kind words. I am so glad you are noticing all the details and you like them. Ty for stopping by
      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Its a gorgeous floral card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thr
      So glad you visited me. Happy to know you like it.
      Hugs

      Delete
  6. Love the beautiful flowers with the colors on your card. Thanks you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and looking forward seeing your next card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nanacy...Ty so much for stopping by. I am so glad to know you like my card..
      Hugs

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at Creative Artiste Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Easter card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marjut...Ty so much for stopping by. So glad you like my card.
      Hugs

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for joining at Cards und More challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cohenna...Ty so much for stopping by. So glad you like my card....Yes I will be back to play at Cards and more challenge
      Cheers

      Delete
  10. What an amazing design! The flowers are beautiful with your designer paper. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Autumn
      Ty so much for stopping by. So glad you like my card.
      Hugs

      Delete
  11. Stunning card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://Scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachelle
      Ty so much for stopping by. So glad you like my card.
      Cheers

      Delete
  12. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft and Create.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janis
      So glad you could visit me. I am happy you like my card
      Hugs

      Delete
  13. This is such a pretty project. I'm so glad you chose to join in with the fun at'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bev
      So glad you feel so. I am very happy you could visit me....
      Hugs

      Delete
  14. Wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this lesson, its helpful.. I found some Handmade 3D cards on http://popupcards.net. They are the top of pop up 3d cards supplier in Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there..Ty so much for stopping by. glad you liked my layout..
      Hugs

      Delete